looking for something?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Brewster Village Festival!

At the beginning of fall (or probably the end of summer, I forgot) there was a bazaar in Brewster Village where I live. I think it was to celebrate Brewster Village's birthday? I forgot (again, LOL, I really shouldn't pile up my photos until December), but it was really fun. There were dance performances, people selling stuff, and my favorite: ice cream truck.

I think this was tap dancing. The dancers are friends to my host sister, Hannah.

The Bazaar! Can you spot the ice cream truck?

This was another dance. It was really cool!

As you can see, the main road was closed due to this celebration.

BBQ? Hahaha

I forgot what that building was, but people were selling stuff in front of it.
Anyway, it was a really fun celebration. I got a hot dog for lunch and the best food in the world: Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment